Information Technology Department
The Information Technology department at BCCL was established in 1991.
It is responsible for the development and maintenance of an information technology environment that would enrich the examination process with automated and meaningful reports and analytics.
The IT department main roles are:
- Developing, maintaining, and upgrading the BCCL central Oracle Database applications.
- Collecting electronic data from Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Validating and processing the collected data to produce informative indicators.
- Developing analytics and produce informational reports.
- Maintaining and managing the Data Warehouse application which provides remote access to on-site examiners from the banks which they supervise.
- Maintaining the well-being of the IT infrastructure, networks, and computer equipment.
- Automating the various business functions at BCCL.